If you also want to shop my favourite presets, I've created some cool ones at a really cheap price; check out my Etsy store here to purchase them 😊. I hope you enjoy the video and find it useful...please remember to subscribe to my channel and kindly like, and comment if you like the video. I hope to do more wonderful videos like this for you guys x.
Saturday, 18 January 2020
How I Edit My IG Pictures/Selfies + Free Lightroom Presets
If you also want to shop my favourite presets, I've created some cool ones at a really cheap price; check out my Etsy store here to purchase them 😊. I hope you enjoy the video and find it useful...please remember to subscribe to my channel and kindly like, and comment if you like the video. I hope to do more wonderful videos like this for you guys x.
Want To Read Some More?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment